Friday 27 April 2012

Welcome!

If you are reading this you are either born to, or married to a Schladetsch Descendant.  Please feel free to leave a comment, especially if you have further information to share!  This has been an ongoing project, that is still a work in progress.  But as the amount of information I have gathered is substantial, I have decided to upload it, 'as is' so to speak, and allow it to evolve online. 

As of today I have uploaded a substantial part of the research.  I probably have 3 more pages to create, and then a bunch of fiddly notes to sort out.  Then it will be case of trying to fill in any missing gaps, fill out interesting details, find historical photos and maps, and try to add in any missing 'branches'.

If you are related to the Schladetsch Tree and you can't find your 'branch' drop me an email, or leave a comment!

(All copyright remains with the author.)

No comments:

Post a Comment